In addition to acting on the psychophysical well-being, the thermal waters have many beneficial properties that positively affect our health.
Let’s find out together!
The thermal pools are not all the same, each water is characterized by a specific mineral compound, with incredible therapeutic properties!
Here are some examples:
- Bromine iodine salt water: excellent for combating imperfections related to microcirculation, venolymphatic insufficiency and capillary fragility;
- Calcic magnesian bicarbonate waters: useful for treating skin diseases, such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis;
- Sulphurous sulphate waters: fat, to treat acne and precious in that they activate the cellular turnover are effective for skins.
STRENGTHENING THE EFFECTS
After a day of spa and relaxation, the skin is much more receptive.
It’s the perfect time to apply a mask and maximize its effects!
- ANTI-AGE FACE MASK: for a soft and relaxed skin;
- NOSE MASK 3 STEP: to remove and eliminate all the black spots of the nose;
- COSMETIC GLOVES: for soft and velvety hands
- COSMETIC SOCKS: for feet nourished in depth
What are you waiting for? Visit our shop and discover the mask that best suits your needs!